demjanskbattlefield

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reproduction SS Anti-Partisan Badge (Silver) Document...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reproduction SS Anti-Partisan Badge (Silver) Document...

KlaSSic....

http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...chen%20Silber?

"Hundestaffel"

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post

Could you please post photos? I'm not a member there so i can't se the photos.

Comment

the name of the current high bidder says it all...'Schrott'

You don't need to be a member in order to see images although i know the link asks you to log on.
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post

You don't need to be a member in order to see images although i know the link asks you to log on.
        Do you know what i have to do to se it? Thanks

Comment

Have you tried going to the main page then going through the menus from there or using the search function?

http://www.militaria321.com/
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

To have a look at that piece of toilet paper one have to log in on that site.

It is not so hard to fill WAF threads with bad documents as militaria321 is overloaded with them.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Sorry Eric-Jan but you don't have to have an account or log in just to look at the items, at least not for us in Norway. I just logged in to one of my servers, brought up a web browser and tried it. Needless to say, that site has never been visited from that machine before.

Comment

Hi Simon,

Most of the items on that site I can see without loggin in, but there are also items that when I click on the item I get a page where I have to log in with username and password.

yours

EJ

Comment

Originally posted by Eric-Jan Bakker View Post
                  Hi Simon,

Most of the items on that site I can see without loggin in, but there are also items that when I click on the item I get a page where I have to log in with username and password.

yours

EJ
                  Erich-Jan,

If you find the auction you should be able to just click "enlarge" without going
                  in to the auction.

Jon-Olav

Comment

Originally posted by Eric-Jan Bakker View Post
                    Hi Simon,

yours

EJ

Yep, same for me. Auction-factory is one of those sellers like that

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X