NDH Croatia Preliminary Docs for Medals Signature Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDH Croatia Preliminary Docs for Medals Signature Help

Found these on local flea market.I have read about these as new age copys but I beliewe that all these docs are legit pre 1945.

First and second one are interesting since both are signed from same person an SS Hauptsturmfuhrer and later Stumbanfuhrer.Also interesting is that one doc is for an Eisatzkomando Siherheitspolizei-SD member.

Saw also few docs with same signature for other soldiers but with inscripton abowe signature "Der Beauftrage des Reichsfuhrer-SS fur Kroatien" and then signature of this man.

Can anyone ID signature and who is this officer?

Then here is also one doc from LXIX corps and signed by commander of that corps if I m not wrong?
    Any Idea who could be this officer?

At last this one is bigger size doc with Croat and I think also German signatures.Also three different stamps used.Two Croatian for Training Brigade and one German which is mistery for me.
    Croatian commander and german oberst signature is easy to read but with German or Croat general is a bit mistery is it Croat or German and who culd be that person?

All comments wellcome and I hope that maybe some of our members also share docs from this horde.

Regards
    Dejan

The first document could be signed by SS-Hauptsturmführer "Ullenberger" (?)

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks for your help Gerdan it could be Ullenberger.I tried to find something about this person but no luck until now.

Regards
      Dejan

Comment

I see in this last months many of this kind of documents (for sure original) above all about Prinz Eugen and Handschar Divisions (with Phleps, Kumm, Hampel signature's). Are they became from a sort of archive or something else discover in this last period?

Comment

There are also Prinz Eugen and Handschar docs with commanding generals signatures but prices are on the high side.
          Urban legend says that these are from renovated house in Belgrade (Serbia).It was some kind of archive long time forgoten from all.
          But lately almost nothing specialy good from that haul.Looks like that the best docs are in collections all around the world and only unwanting stuff around.

Regards
          Dejan

Comment

Thanks for repaly Dejan. I see that with some of this kind of documents is assigned the Kleine Kroatische Tapferkeitsmedaille in silber. Someone have this kind of award....I have a dubt is it the same award that is Tapferkeits-und Verdienst-Auszeichnung für Angehörige der Ostvölker (also called Ostvolk Decorations for Bravery or Merit on Eastern Front)?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X