dak soldier, 2 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dak soldier, 2 pics

Another fairly recent puchase from ebay, from the same dealer, a week apart, but I think it's the same guy in both pics.
    Check the fading on the tunic and cap and also the afrikakorps cufftitle.

Thanks for any comments,
    JerryBB
    Attached Files

Its quite likely the same guy. I would say yes. There are a lot of douche bags that will buy albums and rip em apart to sell the pics one by one. I tried buying a nice DAK Artillery album from a guy but he wanted at 1600 for the album and I just wasn't willing to pay that as he had ripped all the pics out. I watch 1 guys sales a lot as I have a few series of pics that came from different albums and the pics end up on his auctions from time to time and I have been able to peace together several series of photos.... But it really pisses me off. Great photos by the way! Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey
      yeah i hate that. when say a set of 4 pics.... you bid on them all to keep the small set together then one guy comes in and outbids on 1 of them.
      Exactly! Oh how I hate those people. Matt

Comment

there were more

I bid on more, but I was outbid, but the other did'nt bid on them all, wierd, as I tend to bid low and would have been happy if someone had bought the whole group. I will say, that these were the 2 best pics, or so I think. The rest had mothers/wives/relatives not in uniform, but still a shame to break the group up.
        Maybe they were more interested in the civilian clothing and not the purely military subjects.

JerryBB

Comment

I just noticed something

You can see a removed chevron on his left sleeve in the first photo, and I think he has tress on his boards. He does have tress in the second pic.

Thanks, JerryBB
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
          X