Real album or fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real album or fake

Just asking , the last photo with the odd machine gun must be quite unusual . Or am I just being paranoid . Rob

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1182
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

It's a Russian PPS
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Nope good SMG MP 3008 if I am not mistaken but I have never seen one with a banana clip before.

Could also be one of the many dozs of captured types that were used by the Germans. Makes perfect sense that an odd ball item like this would be in a HJ unit.

you are just paranoid

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by byterock View Post
        Nope good SMG MP 3008 if I am not mistaken but I have never seen one with a banana clip before.

Could also be one of the many dozs of captured types that were used by the Germans. Makes perfect sense that an odd ball item like this would be in a HJ unit.

you are just paranoid

cheers

You are mistaken, it's a Russian PPS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPS_submachine_gun
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Ok Cheers chaps , you are right I am paranoid . Rob
          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

I´ve seen that picture on this forum before, i saved it and got it in my photo folder... but ofcourse i don´t know in which thread it was posted.
            I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
            Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
            My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Just read that the SMG MP 3008 was a near copy of the PPS but with a straight mag

Comment

I don't think think this picture is an original print. I also saw this picture before. Almost certain that the whole album is a put together, some pics, just don't fit in.

the pps one has the typical fake future of being very light. Just for this picture alone I would say the album is put together.

Regards, Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by byterock View Post
                  Just read that the SMG MP 3008 was a near copy of the PPS but with a straight mag

A near copy of a PPS? No, it was a near copy of the British Sten

Comment

somehow I have a bad feeling about that photo, a HJ with EKII and MP is very very rare.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X