Photo Hitler,Bormann,Heydrich and sister of Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Hitler,Bormann,Heydrich and sister of Wagner

Photos size postkarte (cm.12.6x8.8cm.) almost mint condition.From the front you see: Hitler's sister Wagner, Bormann and Heydrich.Later there is the stamp of the photo studio and a date "25 Juli 1938," very very rare.
    FotoHitler 001.jpg

Back
    FotoHitler 002.jpg

Comment

Heydrich is not on the photo...but there is Heinz Linge.
      Michal

Comment

Originally posted by goofy View Post
        Heydrich is not on the photo...but there is Heinz Linge.
        Michal
        Michal,
        I think you might be mistaken. The man in SS dress uniform on the far left behind Bormann could be Heydrich, but it is not certain with this image.
        Max.

Comment

I don't think Heydrich had ears that look like they could fly.

Mark

Comment

I agree with Max.

Comment

Agree with Max and Graham, appears to be Heydrich. Looks like he is wearing the SS dress badge.

Comment

I don't know....I'm just saying it MIGHT be him. Until we see a better version of this photo, it's too difficult to tell.
                Max.

Comment

The photo is just a bit too blurry to easily put your finger on it but if the right ear(note the angle) is the actually ear and not something in the background it is definitely not Reinhard Heydrich.
                  I am unable to remember seeing Reinhard Heydrich with an aiguillette on his uniform so that fact this person does wear one might be a clue.
                  The face of the person in the photo does not seem to have the narrow face as R. Heydrich had, the nose seems wider too.

Comment

The protruding right ear I think is a trick of the camera. Compare it with the left ear. Nobody has ears that differ so much in shape and what appears to be his right ear is definitely not natural (more akin to Yoda). Also, I disagree with your observations on shape of head. Having probably seen more photos of Heydrich than most, I can state that I have seen several photos of Heydrich wearing an aguillette on his dress uniform. Having said all that, I repeat that I don't know if it's RH or not in this photo. His position in the hierarchy set up is about right, as is his reason for being there (musical background), but I tend to lean towards it being an adjutant of some description.
                    Max.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                      Michal,
                      I think you might be mistaken. The man in SS dress uniform on the far left behind Bormann could be Heydrich, but it is not certain with this image.
                      Max.
                      Everything is possible. But Kingtiger is right .... man on the photo has ears like Dumbo

Kruger1933 can we ask for a detail of his face please? Thanks

Michal

Comment

The protruding right ear I think is a trick of the camera. Compare it with the left ear. Nobody has ears that differ so much in shape and what appears to be his right ear is definitely not natural (more akin to Yoda). Also, I disagree with your observations on shape of head. Having probably seen more photos of Heydrich than most, I can state that I have seen several photos of Heydrich wearing an aguillette on his dress uniform. Having said all that, I repeat that I don't know if it's RH or not in this photo. His position in the hierarchy set up is about right, as is his reason for being there (musical background), but I tend to lean towards it being an adjutant of some description.
                        Max.
                        I would really appreciate it if you could post them, i am really interested in seeing those photos.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSSNederland View Post
                          I would really appreciate it if you could post them, i am really interested in seeing those photos.
                          I said I had SEEN them, not owned them. However, there are a couple of fairly well known photos which have appeared in books I believe, one of which is during a state visit to Italy.
                          Max.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy View Post
                            ...But Kingtiger is right .... man on the photo has ears like Dumbo

Michal
                            Michal,
                            Did you not read this?........
                            The protruding right ear I think is a trick of the camera. Compare it with the left ear. Nobody has ears that differ so much in shape and what appears to be his right ear is definitely not natural (more akin to Yoda). Max.
                            If you look closely at the blown up photo, it is pretty obvious that it's not his right ear, but another object caught by the camera lens to appear as such. It's not even at the same level as his left ear!! So the Dumbo or Yoda projection should be disregarded, as it's misleading.
                            Regards,
                            Max.

(BTW, I think the mystery man MIGHT be Karl Krause.....and the woman is Winifred Wagner, the widow of Richard Wagner's son.)
                            Last edited by max history; 12-15-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSSNederland View Post
                              Here's the best I can do at the moment as most of my Heydrich photos are not immediately accessible. In this photo, from memory, Himmler is expressing birthday greetings to Hitler for his birthday from the SS leadership. All senior SS officers in this photo are wearing aguillettes. I know this as I have seen other photos from this event. Unfortunately, in this shot, Heydrich's cannot be seen, but he is wearing it.
                              (Left to right: Heissmeyer, Daluege, Himmler, Heydrich, Nebe, Wolff, Best, Lorenz, von Alvensleben, Pancke.)
                              Max.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X