ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are these document / letter stamps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are these document / letter stamps ?

Hi , i have just managed to get hold of a few pieces today & these two lot's of what i think are document or letter stamps were in amongst them . Most of them seem to have been possibly cut out/off except the red ones as these seem perfect & are embossed , i would like too know what they are & also are they collected , if they are can anyone give me a guidline price for the lot as i will be looking to sell them . forgot too mention that the photos of them may seem abit foggy but that is because they are inside a plastic wallets , if anyone whats photos of any particular stamp please let me know
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Baldy, hopefully you did not pay much for these as they are all very common and the postal stamps which are cut out have almost no value if any (I have hundreds of Felpost with such stamps and you almost can't give it away here in Germany!). The embossed versions may have value but not much and I know of no one who collects these here.

Comment

Originally posted by PzV View Post
                Baldy, hopefully you did not pay much for these as they are all very common and the postal stamps which are cut out have almost no value if any (I have hundreds of Felpost with such stamps and you almost can't give it away here in Germany!). The embossed versions may have value but not much and I know of no one who collects these here.

Ok thanks , as i said they were in with some other bits & they are not my thing , but i thought if anyone on here collected them they can always pm me if they are interested

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                X