Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo validation

Dear All,
    My wife got for me as my Xmas gift, an over the priced, 3 photo set of Italian Nazis death, May 45. Subsequently whilst looking on ebay I saw a similar shot that went for $10.

I can {once I learn how to} post copies on the site, however is any aware of a person in the UK that could go through a process of trying to give some provance to these
    Regards
    Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

I can post them for you if you wish Simon?

However to post pictures you should become an association member: http://www.wehrmacht-association.com....cgi?join_id=1

I have sent you a PM with my email address.

Regards, Ian
    Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Hi Ian,

Firstly thank you for the kind gesture, I will get them sorted tomorrow.

How does one changeto become an associate member, as I have notice {now that I have sorted my password out, only took a year - don't ask }. Somethings see to be blocked to me at times, or it may jst me been a bit thick
      Regards
      Si

Comment

Originally posted by Simon 1964
        Somethings see to be blocked to me at times, or it may jst me been a bit thick
        Not sure I understand what you mean

Did you see the above link? You should have a few details to fill in such as name, DoB, address etc...to become an associate member you must pay $20 for the year....you then get the privilage to post pictures, sell on e-stand on get access to the associate area.

The $20 can be paid either by paypal or cheque and sent to the great lord almighty! If he is not in then send it to Seba......

/Ian

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Thanks, the mist is clearing.

Regards
          Si

Comment

If you get stuck give me a shout....

/Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X