Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Der Adler?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a wartime magazine called "Der Adler" I think. Specifically, there was an article published around 1936 or 1937 that showed 6 of the newly instituted LW badges (Pilot, Pilot Observer, Airgunner, Paratrooper, etc.) and talks about each one.

Does anyone have a copy of this?

Thanks guys.

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Der Adler did not begin publishing untill 1939. You obviously saw this in another pre war publication.

Ed

Comment

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the info, you are right and that was confirmed by another email I received this morning from a German friend.

The article I am looking for must be early though because it mentions "new luftwaffe badges", and only shows the 6 that were instituted in 1936. It make no mention of the glider badge which came out in 1940, so it must be from an edition in 1939 or early 1940.

Anybody have these editions possibly?? You can get your name published in a book

Thanks guys.

Tom
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X