Attached Files

Comment

m
      Attached Files

Comment

n
        Attached Files

Comment

What do you make of the fp number and how does the sig compare with known examples of Becker's?
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
            What do you make of the fp number and how does the sig compare with known examples of Becker's?
            I cant make out the FP 162?? Maybe its me eyes! I can see a Green tinge---Maybe the Pic?) Sig, looks free flowing and Natural. but Ive not checked against others.

Comment

The "a" and the "f" in Panzerkampfabzeichen are not completely printed. Can you blow up these letters on your scanner? One can often see if the print is in dots (modern print) or offset. I am always a bit wary of single documents or does this belong to a group?

Comment

I think the FpNr begins with 1320x (x=unknown number) and this is the FpNr listing for 13203..

(1.8.1943-23.3.1944) 7.2.1944 Regimentsstab u. Stabskompanie SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 6 (3. SS-Division),

(7.11.1944-Kriegsende) 9.11.1944 Regimentsstab Panzergrenadier-Regiment 6 (3. SS-Division).

Comment

Simon, I can't make out the fp number, but i think Hucks is on the money with 1320x (x= unknown no.)
                  Here's a pic of the only other signiature i've found so far , it's from a previous post here on the forum, ( the document looks very different , the signiature ?, a little different too)
                  Attached Files

Comment

PzV,
                    Tried to blow up the pic but the quality of the pic isn't very good, yes it's a single doc.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have no comment on the information details but the "fleks" on the printing is always a good sign for an original doc.

Comment

Tough one, the differences in the sig are a worry, one for Max History. It's tough to see but it looks like the stamps may be slightly different but i'm really unsure given what we can see of the first.
                        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
                          Tough one, the differences in the sig are a worry, one for Max History. It's tough to see but it looks like the stamps may be slightly different but i'm really unsure given what we can see of the first.
                          Thanks for the comments guys, yes Simon i was hoping Max might spot this and give an opinion.
                          Regards
                          Greg

Comment

Greg,

it is not printed with a dot/matrix printer at least and the deletions could be a print error. If you must not have this document however I would advise to stay away from it (especially if it is only a single document).

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by PzV View Post
                              Greg,

it is not printed with a dot/matrix printer at least and the deletions could be a print error. If you must not have this document however I would advise to stay away from it (especially if it is only a single document).

Jim
                              Thanks Jim
                              Regards
                              Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X