Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
    # 9
    Titel: Die aus der Schulstube : Der dt. Jugend erzählen sie ihre Kriegserlebnisse / Franz Führen
    Verfasser: Führen, Franz
    Verleger: Halle : Schroedel
    Erscheinungsjahr: [1934]
    Umfang/Format: 179 S. : mehr. Taf. ; gr. 8
    Einband/Preis: Hlw. : 2.85, Geh.

The book "Die aus der Schulstube" was first published 1934.

Gerdan
    thanks very much gerdan. so, a very young nsdap-sponsored book! dripping with the basic themes back then; war.

Comment

a close up..there are many such pictures here...
      Attached Files

Comment

...just experimenting, to try and bring these figs. into relief...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by corporalSteiner View Post
          interesting book sale link. i could find the magazines there only, about 20 euros each. the hooked wooden holder is a find!
          i imagine the 1940 book that starts this thread is a collection of all the articles from the individual magazines published that year. thanks for the share!
          do not want to hijack your thread for sale purposes, but do have a quick look here and you see all sorts of period books and book covers http://www.germandotmilitaria.com/da...Show+All+Items ... it would take me days to upload everything I have got into your thread Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
            do not want to hijack your thread for sale purposes, but do have a quick look here and you see all sorts of period books and book covers http://www.germandotmilitaria.com/da...Show+All+Items ... it would take me days to upload everything I have got into your thread Cheers, Torsten.
            i dont feel this is a hijack , as the thread cited has genuine contributions to this forum, imo. for instance cover art. nice reference!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X