Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DK in Gold document

Hi,

I would like to show you my DK in Gold document.

Best regards Gabor
    Attached Files

Very nice, i'm still waiting for a formal one of these to turn up to a member of the Heer that served in Finland\Norway
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hi Gábor,

Very nice! I don't understand why is so faint Keitel's sign. What cause can it have?

Best regards, George

Comment

Originally posted by George Lengyel View Post
        Hi Gábor,

Very nice! I don't understand why is so faint Keitel's sign. What cause can it have?

Best regards, George
        the award-document was hanging framed on the wall for a long time, and daylight is not good for the signature

Gabor , i like this document ever .............

Chris

Comment

thanks guys

Best regards Gabor

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
            the award-document was hanging framed on the wall for a long time, and daylight is not good for the signature

Gabor , i like this document ever .............

Chris

thanks your information my friend

Bst regards Gabor

Comment

Congrats on a Nice Document, I want one of these--when I find the Money)...I'm not fussy which unit it comes from You can understand, why some of these Documents get Bleached by the sun. I would want to show this of....Looks like the Paper Clip was attached to both ends for a while. So maybe he let the dust settle before hanging this up.

Comment

I do like the red writing on the Heer ones. Here is my one (just received) to an aircrew member of StG 77...
                Attached Files

Comment

And a close up of the embossed stamp. The stain was possibly caused by being stuck to something at some point but it doesn't detract too much...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justintime View Post
                    Congrats on a Nice Document, I want one of these--when I find the Money)...I'm not fussy which unit it comes from You can understand, why some of these Documents get Bleached by the sun. I would want to show this of....Looks like the Paper Clip was attached to both ends for a while. So maybe he let the dust settle before hanging this up.
                    thanks Justin

Best regards Gabor

Comment

...and very nice your LW DK document hucks216, too

Best regards Gabor

Comment

Very nice documents ...

just a question, how come the Luftwaffe document was countersigned and the Heer document was not? I would have expected there to have been a uniform standard throughout the Werhmacht about whether this particular award document had to be countersigned or not or could each branch issue the document as they wished? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

You know fat Hermann liked to do things his way when it came to awards.
                          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X