Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New KC Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis Wagner Stugz 286

x
    Last edited by CSP; 06-06-2009, 08:51 AM.
    CSP

sigpic

x
    CSP

sigpic

Comment

Hello Scott

This document is really beautiful.
      I always love to see these KC preliminary certificates. Many, many thanks for sharing it !!!
      Just to add an info : this St.Gesch. Brigade was assigned to 46. I.D. when Wagner was awarded the KC. He was the 4403rd awardee (for the WH-WSS) and he didn't receive the DKiG.
      Thanks again
      Denis

Comment

Unfortunately nothing in my collection, I hoped if I had something related to Pz.Art.Rgt.128(mot.) but in vain... I hope someone else can help you!

I was offered recently two similar documents, both signed by Meisel. Somehow one document lacks Dienstsiegel - don't know why. But both are exact matches (print and typewriter) to your document and other documents seen in Biblio books, so I believe that there is no authenticity problem...

Currently I don't collect these documents because I can get extremely good photos for the price, but sometimes I feel that I am on a wrong train...

Comment

x
          CSP

sigpic

Comment

Scott, what more comes with the group?

You are right, Sturmgeschütze pieces are far rare than Panzer, I have only one, a GD member awarded both EKs and the "25" GAB.

Yours is an amzing piece, let me know if decide to part with. Have youreceived something from me in the post? It must arrive soon.

Angel
            Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

x
              Last edited by CSP; 06-06-2009, 08:52 AM.
              CSP

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X