David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallschirmjäger photo's Stentzler on german Ebay with document mentioning Oakleaves!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallschirmjäger photo's Stentzler on german Ebay with document mentioning Oakleaves!?

I came accross this document on german Ebay (nr. 170379571612) about Major Stentzler who received the Knights Cross for Kreta. The document mentions that he was also nominated for the Oakleaves.

According to the seller whom I asked for extra info, there is also a writing mentioning Stentzler being awarded the Oakleaves after his death in 1941.

I never found any info on Stentzler about him being awarded the Oakleaves, nor is he listed. Does anyone know more about this?
    Attached Files

Stentzler Oakleaves?

I placed the thread in the correct Fallschirmjäger Forum, but as I did start it here I will add the extra info which I received in this thread as well.

I received a scan of the extra document describing the awarding of the Oakleaves to Major Stentzler from the guy who placed Stentzler's pictures on Ebay.

It says:
    After his death, he was the first officer of the Fallschirmtruppe to receive the Oakleaves to the Knights Cross.

Is there something we do not know?
    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X