Photo Lot with Feldpost Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Lot with Feldpost Box

Hello. I happened upon this lot awhile ago and want to have some opinion on the possible value of the lot. Photos came in a Feldpost box and were all curled. It took some time but I got them straight again. All in all I believe there are over 200 hundred photos of the same guys. Most photos have inscriptions on the back. The photos that do not can be easily put together though. Some pictures in my improvised book do not belong with the set but I just threw them in for safekeeping. There are some really interesting pictures in this lot. Any help is much appreciated. I can't get the pictures to load for some reason. So, I guess what is the average price for a photo lot this size which includes almost every aspect of a German military life throughout the war.

Here is a pic. of some of the photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Another one. Just learned how to shrink the photo size.
      Attached Files

Comment

Another one with some winter scenes. This album has everything from some armor, peasants, Russian POW's, occupied Paris tourist shots, Christmas pics, pics all from the same man. Any idea of a possible value would be good.
        Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X