No announcement yet.

Post your "translation needed" here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate asking for so much, but if someone does not mind translating these German Death Cards for me I would greatly appreciate it!!!!! I have used google translate but it does not always translate correctly!

#1 by somekid1991, on Flickr

#2 by somekid1991, on Flickr

#3 by somekid1991, on Flickr

#4 by somekid1991, on Flickr

#5 by somekid1991, on Flickr

#6 by somekid1991, on Flickr

Comment

Thx a lot Gerdan. What is "wache ministerium"?, in paris..

Comment

trans

"Wache Ministerium" would be the guard(s) at an administration building.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
          "Wache Ministerium" would be the guard(s) at an administration building.
          "Wache" could also stand for the guards building. For example, in german a police station is "Polizei-Wache".

Comment

Can someone help me in translating this letter from Himmler to Karl Wolff guys?
            Thanks a lot!
            Attached Files

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
            - THE SS TK RING
            - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
            - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Hi,

Ihnen, liebes Wölfchen, Ihrer
              lieben Frau u(nd) Ihren l(ieben) Kindern
              alle guten Julwünsche. Viele Grüße
              von Haus zu Haus. In alter Freundschaft
              Ihr H. Himmler.

Uwe

Comment

Many many thanks Uwe, really appreciate your help.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
                - THE SS TK RING
                - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
                - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
                - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

#6491/6492

Thx guys, was hoping it was written with building..

Comment

postcard translation needed

I would like to have the writing on the back of this postcard translated. From what I have found on the net is that this card and tinnie are from the Laboe Naval Memorial which commemorates the Battle of Skagerrak (May 31, 1916). Thanks in advance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rlimike View Post
                      I would like to have the writing on the back of this postcard translated. From what I have found on the net is that this card and tinnie are from the Laboe Naval Memorial which commemorates the Battle of Skagerrak (May 31, 1916). Thanks in advance.
                      Liebe Deetzi(? Not sure on name)<O</O
                      Feder schreibt nicht. Heute mit Autobus 1 ½ stunden an schneebedeckten Ostseestrande nach Schleswig. Herrlich. …. Alles all …. Herzlich Grüsse (auch an Hilda falls vorhanden). Dein S<O</O

Dear Deetzi<O</O
                      Pen isn’t working. Today 1.5 hours with the bus along snow covered Ost Sea beaches to Schleswig. Delightful. (couldn’t get those few words). Best wishes (also to Hilda, if she’s available). Your S.<O</O

best,
                      Hank
                      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Please Help With Translation

Could some Pls help translating this. Thank you.

"Doch mit diesen Ausführungen habe ich Ereignissen weit voraus gegriffen. Durch den Sowjet Durchbruch werden viele Nachschub und Verw-Einheiten von der Truppe abgedrängt: Teile 2 Sanitäts Kompanie und 3. Krankenkraftw.Zug, 1. und 2. Werkstatt Kompanie, Schlächterei-Kompanie, 1. Pi-Kol., 8. Nachschub-Kol. (Lt Wetzel), Feldgendarmie Trupp (Hptm. Leboterf) und Trosse, die beriets in den Liska-Abschnitt abgestellt waren."

Comment

Hello P Please help to translate and understand what inscription says under this photo.

Thanks in advance!
                          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                            Liebe Deetzi(? Not sure on name)<O</O
                            Feder schreibt nicht. Heute mit Autobus 1 ½ stunden an schneebedeckten Ostseestrande nach Schleswig. Herrlich. …. Alles all …. Herzlich Grüsse (auch an Hilda falls vorhanden). Dein S<O</O

Dear Deetzi<O</O
                            Pen isn’t working. Today 1.5 hours with the bus along snow covered Ost Sea beaches to Schleswig. Delightful. (couldn’t get those few words). Best wishes (also to Hilda, if she’s available). Your S.<O</O

best,
                            Hank
                            Hank, Thank you for your help ; I appreciate it very much!

Comment

Red Woman's Purse - Note

I have currently listed on estand a lady's handmade purse. Inside was a photo postcard of her and this short note.

I have been asked what the note says and what is the signature. I can not figure it out.

I would really appreciate a transalation if anyone could please help.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Gerard
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 97 users online. 0 members and 97 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X