Post your "translation needed" here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 3530

1) Front part of the postcard where all Breslau Police Stations are listed with their address.

2) "Musterungsausweis" - Pattering Certificate - from Breslau - 1914 - 1915 (WW1)

Gerdan

Comment

postcard translation help

Can anyone translate the message on the back of this postcard? I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
      Mike
      Attached Files

Comment

"27.11.38

Liebe Mutti,!
        Das Neuste, wo hier gibt
        Herzlichen Gruß
        Dein Wolfgang"

Dear Mum, the latest which happens here (means in Frankfurt am Main)
        Kind regards
        Your Wolfgang

Gerdan

Comment

postcard translation help

Gerdan , thank you for your translation help.Do you think the person who wrote & sent it was attending the event?

Comment

I think at least he made a visit to the event and bought the postcard. The red stamp indicates that the postcard was bought/given on the event and also dated 27.11.38.

You see the model glider airplane contest of the NS-Fliegerkorps was held in a hall (Saal).
            So the writer could have been there for looking.

Gerdan

Comment

Thank you very much for your quick reply Gerdan.

Comment

Hello all,

Could anyone have an idea about what is writing on this picture (see the attached link) ? Pic taken in Frankreich, 1940. I'm unable to describe the german language

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ation0005.jpg/

Thanks in advance,

Regards
                Loic

Comment

# 3539

"Brücke über die Maas bei Rezonville(?) - von Pionieren gebaut."

Bridge passing the river Maas near Rezonville (?) - constructed by engineers

Rgards
                  Gerdan

Comment

Thanks a lot Gerdan, much appreciated

Regards

Loic

Comment

I opened a thread in the OOB forum regarding a signature, probably some people over here could identify the name in the signature:

http://wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/s...d.php?t=556373

Thanks alot for your help!

Comment

here is a long one, thanks.

Comment

could anybody plz help?...its thought its romanian maybe?!..many tanks...k
                          Attached Files

Comment

trans

#3543 The top says Collected works no. 8 Deutschland Erwacht The development, struggle and victory of the NSDAP picture no. 52 group 29 "He fell for Germany's resurrection" Der Fuehrer at the bed of a dying SS Kamerad. The rest is just a description of the book for sale and previous collected works published.

Comment

Wilhelm 11 Translation

Sorry submitted twice
                              Last edited by gandd07; 11-30-2011, 05:46 PM. Reason: twice accident

Comment

welhelm 11 Help

Hi I posted this on another part of this forum on accident. Sorry If you see it twice. I would like to know what the letter says. I also would like to know whom the signatures are. Graf von Schwerin I think is one of the signatures and its on a Wilhelm 11 stationary with water marks that say bank notes.
                                Thanks any help is great I tried to translate it it says something about Bombing of Castles in london and so fourth. Thanks...Guys...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X