Rommel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rommel

I know the Knights Cross and the PLM but what are the others?
    Attached Files

Rommel

My other question is, how can I tell if this is an original postcard? It does look very "new". Here is the back. What sort of value would you put on this?
    Attached Files

Comment

Rommel Postcard

Is there nobody here who can help me with a value and a few hints to decide if this postcard is original

Comment

That medal beside his right breast-pocket is an italian bravery medal and I'm guessing that the one dangling from his neck is a Commanders cross of some kind, though it's italian, that i can tell you as a fact.
        Antti

Comment

Hi Terry,
          It is somewhat hard to tell from the scans. But, I would say that it is an original FILM-FOTO-VERLAG Knights Cross postcard. Unlike the Hoffmann cards I have not seen any reproductions of these F-F-V cards. If it is in mint condition I would think it should bring $25.00 to $35.00. Please let me know should you decide to sell it. Hope that this helps.
          Regards,
          Dick

Comment

Rommel

Thanks DIck. I am impressed!! the markings on the back of the PC indeed read "Film.Foto.Verlag, Berlin SW68,-Zur Veroffentlichung freigegeben-"
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey Terry,

You are very welcome. Glad that I could be of some help. Take care.
              Regards,
              Dick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X