GD Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GD Items

Here are a few GD items I picked up over the weekend.Thought I would scan and post them before I put them up.Here are 4 GD Death Notices. Jim
    Attached Files

GD Items

Originally posted by djpool
    Here are a few GD items I picked up over the weekend.Thought I would scan and post them before I put them up.Here are 4 GD Death Notices. Jim
    Two pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

Jim:
      Very nice! I do not collect the death notices, but I find the shot of the guy with the swallow's nests interesting as he is not wearing the "GD" cypher. I have not been able to determine if bands wore such, much less the Lyre device with it. Most band pictures I see have nothing either way.

I suppose it is possible that he had this picture taken when not in the GD.

The second girl-boy shot looks like a Waffenfarbe of a different color...any guess as to which?

May I have your permission to save these to my files for possible use later?
      scott
      CSP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScottPritchett
        Jim:
        Very nice! I do not collect the death notices, but I find the shot of the guy with the swallow's nests interesting as he is not wearing the "GD" cypher. I have not been able to determine if bands wore such, much less the Lyre device with it. Most band pictures I see have nothing either way.

I suppose it is possible that he had this picture taken when not in the GD.

The second girl-boy shot looks like a Waffenfarbe of a different color...any guess as to which?

May I have your permission to save these to my files for possible use later?
        scott
        Hi Scott,

I assume that the picture in the band uniform was taken prior to him joining GD.

No idea on the waffenfarbe, sorry.

Please feel free to save and use the photos.Jim

Comment

Thanks, Jim. Nice stuff
          CSP

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X