Balthasar "Bobby" Woll RKT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balthasar "Bobby" Woll RKT

Hi, as an avid collector of signed Waffen-SS RKT photographs and documents, I am looking for some information concerning signed photos of Bobby Woll. Bobby Woll died on 18-Mar-96 (after a long illlness), and to my knowledge was not a member of the O.d.R. I have spoken to several fellow collectors and enthusiasts on this matter and they all agree that signed photos of Woll are very rare ! This bring myself nicely to the point that in the last year alone I have seen 4 examples for sale, unfortunatly, I have no known original to compare any of the signatures with, so I would like to ask if anyone can share an example of an original signed photo on this forum (especially one with provinece!) which I can use for comparision in the future. Any help in this will be well recieved.
    Regards Richard.
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Maybe someone has a copy of (former) BDC files of Woll (unfortunately I don't)? But then, if they were faked, they would use BDC files to base them on...

Comment

Akira, unfortunatly I do not have a copy of Bobby Woll's file from the B.D.C. either, and you are right I think it would be an invaluable source in this case for a forger! However, I am still holding out that someone will come up trumps somewhere and provide an example to compare with that we can all view on this forum.
      Regards Richard.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X