• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KZ Money help

Hi Guys
    Was wondering if i can get some opinions on these KZ notes.Thanks Jay

img169.jpg

Ive never seen such a thing. Could you enlighten me about the use of such notes?
    Thanks!

Comment

I think its not KZ notes, but more like some guetto notes. Could you please post more pictures?

IMO this type of item without some sure of provenance is better to stay away.

Comment

Carlos
        These are being returned to the owner.But i have some more coming in about a week and i will post photos of them.Thanks for the advise.Jay

Comment

originals from the Theresienstadt ghetto IMO. Now whether the money is reproductions of original money I cannot determine from these images. I believe from these pictures that the notes are original.
          best wishes,
          jeff
          Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff V View Post
            originals from the Theresienstadt ghetto IMO. Now whether the money is reproductions of original money I cannot determine from these images. I believe from these pictures that the notes are original.
            best wishes,
            jeff
            I would also say that they look original from those pics, but I agree with Jeff's comments that better pics are needed to be able to say more. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X