Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is good

Hi all,

I am still working on my collecting and stuff but I am not sure if this is good or not. I was at the flea market in my town sunday when I saw this SS award doument for sale. It is for an EK1 and it looks good to me but I would like some opinions. I am very nervous about this because if its fake I am out of money

[IMG][/IMG]

I think they didn't use the SS bolts, but instead simply "SS" as a normal script. I'm inclined to say whoever did this may have over-'Nazified' this document as I've seen times before.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

so do you think its bad?

Comment

I Take it there's No Signature on this Document?

Comment

no, but I know of documents that don't have signatures.

Comment

from what i understand these award docs have to have a signature on them to be official! this look very very new to!!iv doc groups from lufty, heer,ss and there all signed and they arnet this clean either!!!

Comment

so i'm guessing it is bad?

Comment

I'd say yes, it's bad.

Comment

how much did you pay for it, can we see a shot of the full doc!

Comment

I paid 20 dollars for it, I had also bought a large vietnam war fatigue for 20 and some WWII pictures for 10 which was all of my money. I like the pics and the fatigue though its the document that worries me. i will be going to a reenactment this weekend and don't know if there will be vendors

Comment

well it might be good but i doubt it,simon orchard is great on docs and id say he and some other more knowledgeable collectors then me will give you a definitive answer!!!!plus at 20 bucks you haven't to much in it!!

Comment

If it were real then that's remarkable condition for SS award doc for $20.

Comment

This document is very new.I don't like the stamp.

I don't like the way they have filled in the award doc.

Imo not a good one.

Cheers ,

Ty

Comment

Condition lack of Signature Price! would be enough to put me of this Document. Maybe you should look at the document threads on WA and pick up a few tips, if your looking to Collect Urkunde, Then maybe some Reference Books.

Comment

I don't like it, usually you will see a hyphen between Leibstandarte and SS.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X