Value of 4 SS photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of 4 SS photos

I am going to sell these 4 photos, but I whould like to know what an fair price whould be.

They come from an Album and are all dated 1940.

Thanks in advance!

One of them doesn't show up, but I assume it is similar to the others. For these four I'd say no more than $40-50.00. Probably more like $30 actually.

Comment

Originally posted by K98_man View Post
      One of them doesn't show up, but I assume it is similar to the others. For these four I'd say no more than $40-50.00. Probably more like $30 actually.
      These kind of photo's are quite common and not that wanted. Fair price would be around 5-10€ IMO.

But, like we say in Holland: 'It's just what a crazy guy gives for it'.

J.W.L.

Comment

do you still have the album where they came from?

Comment

I do not have the album. I bought these photos from a seller that did not collect militaria so he probably took the photos out of the album and threw it away.

Comment

pity! but that happens alot!!! and yup id say $30 maybe 35 for the set would be a fair price!

Comment

Originally posted by J-W.Bode View Post
              These kind of photo's are quite common and not that wanted. Fair price would be around 5-10€ IMO.

But, like we say in Holland: 'It's just what a crazy guy gives for it'.

J.W.L.
              That low? I was expecting it to be low, but thought SS would pull it up a tad bit. Plus it is 4 photos. I'd still stick with at least 25 USD or so.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X