Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-TV "K" tab in wear

Everyone,

Hello, does anyone have pictures of the TV skull tab with "K" below in wear. I am looking to see other examples of the tab being worn. I know that the one in Angola's book, but does anyone have in their private collections pics of this tab being worn ?? Any help would be appreciated. Also, please be sure to mark over the photo , so that it cannot be copied.

regards, Grant

Grant-

A very good friend of mine has an absolutely spectacular SS-Ausweis with a portrait photo showing the "K" tab in wear. I'll have to ask him to see if he'll post it...

Here's the only one I have in my collection... although it's not the skull "K" tab (sorry!) It's part of a small SS-Ausweis grouping...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rob Johnson; 07-03-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

detail:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rob Johnson; 07-03-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Great photo Rob, but from whose collection is it?

JD

Comment

Originally posted by John M. Donovan View Post
          Great photo Rob, but from whose collection is it?

JD
          Very funny

Comment

Hey, JohnSSon !!!

I sent you that photo by mistake !!! SSend it back to me !!!

;-)

A good friend of mine just obtained a very small photo grouping which includes what I consider to be one of the best "K" tab Studio Photos in existence....hopefully he decides to post those photos here.....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Rob,

Hello, very nice photo! Thanks for posting it. Surely there are some others out there ???? Grant

Comment

Grant-

Glad I could contribute. I guess I did go a little overboard with the watermark, so I've reduced it a bit...

Rob

Comment

So what kind of cuff title would this man have?

Comment

Grant,
                    I am the owner of the " absolutely spectacular SS-Ausweis "- as Rob wrote . Please, send me your mail via PM, I will send you desired images promptly !
                    Best,
                    Hans

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenstaufen View Post
                      ........ have pictures of the TV skull tab with "K" below in wear.....
                      From the Bundesarchiv.

Franz Ziereis with TK-K tab during RfSS visit to Mauthausen.
                      Attached Files

Comment

SS-TV "K" collar patch

I don't have a photo of the K patch being worn in my own collection, but I do have a couple I used for research. I also have a friend who has a Wehrpass with one in it. But I do have two types of 'K' patch in my collection, both of which I believe to be genuine...

Comment

Hey Robin
                          Man thats one nice photo.Jay

Comment

I think there is one in Angolia's SS insignia book

Comment

Guys, many thanks for the help.

Robin, Nice photo!! I just wish we could see the tab a little closer.

Truebrit, Would love to see pics of your tabs, but I understand if you do not want to post them on the forum, if so, then you can send the pics to my email grantbias@hotmail.com . I will not share them with anyone.

Mark, Yes, I am aware of the one in Angolia's book. I was trying to see if any photo collector had better close up shots of one in wear. I know that it is a tall order, but one can wish.

Does anyone know what happened to Mr. Noss ?? I heard that he got into some kind of trouble. Is this true ? I know that he used to have a very nice SS photo collection with some outstanding shots of rare tabs being worn.

regards, Grant

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X