Fieseler Fi 156 Storch blueprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fieseler Fi 156 Storch blueprint

I today bought very interesting blueprint paper of Fieseler Fi 156 Storch airplane.

Had not seen one of these before, very nice collectable. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

No other comments on this one? Let me know if more pictures wanted.Seller told that this one originally came from Klaus Butschek.

Interesting blueprint,but definetly needs somekind of additional paper with description to points in this picture.

Anyone else here at forum have similar looking blueprint of any german vehicles/machines? It would be interesting to see others.

Comment

Better pictures

Nobody have any comments on this blueprint? I am going to add it to e-stand and would like to get some comments before i add it there.

Here is few more pictures:

Comment

Pretty nice plans ..

Looks like plans to build a static display model ..

How much are you going to ask for them?

All the best ..

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Fluglehrer View Post
            Pretty nice plans ..

Looks like plans to build a static display model ..

How much are you going to ask for them?

All the best ..

Mike
            Hello Mike,what do you mean with static display model?

Why paper have airspeeds,maxairweights,weight per horsepower and so on written into it if its for static model.

And i dont really know how much should i ask of it.

This one came to me with other papers on same lot(other papers are not about airplanes).It has been definetly on use as there is handdrawn technical drawings on other side of the paper and its been folded so that two parts of backside have gone dirty in usage.

Comment

I think those plans could have been drawn up by some flight engineer as any formal technical plans would have come out of the Luftwaffe Ministry in Berlin and would be marked as so. None the less it is interesting and could be worth around 50 to 70 Euros.

Oct09 - Fieseler Storch
              Attached Files

Comment

No, take a close look at the actual construction involved on the plans, they are for a "toy" or "static display model". A non-operational model...

I'm sure the mechanical drawings on the back side of the plans have nothing to do with the airplane model.

Since the plans are not of NSFK or DLV or Luftwaffe origin, they are not worth 50 to 70 Euros. More like $30.

The flight specifications on the blue prints pertain to the full size aircraft, not the model.. Also, I see no date ..

All the best ..

Mike W.
                Last edited by M Wipf; 10-18-2009, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Mike,

One reason why I don't think it is for a model is the technical specifications. A plan for a model would have different specs to actually construct and build a model on a much smaller scale. I use to have plans and might still have a few stashed away that were used by Hitler youth to build model aircraft and tanks.

I never referenced the mechanical drawings on the back....that could have been done by anyone and I agree it has nothing to do with the plans.

Another thing I've noticed is that appears that the plans may have been cut towards the bottom and part of the plans could be missing.

Originally posted by Fluglehrer View Post
                  No, take a close look at the actual construction involved on the plans, they are for a "toy" or "static display model". A non-operational model...

I'm sure the mechanical drawings on the back side of the plans have nothing to do with the airplane model.

Since the plans are not of NSFK or DLV or Luftwaffe origin, they are not worth 50 to 70 Euros. More like $30.

The flight specifications on the blue prints pertain to the full size aircraft, not the model.. Also, I see no date ..

All the best ..

Mike W.
                  Last edited by W Petz; 10-18-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

These certainly are plans for a "static display model" or "toy". Just look at the construction technique and templates. Look at the fuselage cross sections of laminated wood in the image below. (balsa, bass, birch, pine) Why would there be specs. for the full size aircraft? Just for information. Just for fun.. There is no indication that these plans are even from the Third Reich period.

I collect model airplane plans from the HJ, DLV and the NSFK. I would like to see yours, perhaps even buy them if you are interested in selling.

All the best ..

Mike W.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by M Wipf; 10-18-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X