JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foto: Hungarian and German Panzeroffiziere...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foto: Hungarian and German Panzeroffiziere...

Here is one of my favorite fotos of German and Hungarian Panzeroffiziere. Does anyone recognize the type of hungarian tank in the background?

Erich Craciun
    Attached Files

I remember you posted another photo from the same series before?

Looks like a Toldi to me, but beware, I know almost nothing about Hungarian armor.

Comment

Could you post the other one photo of this serie? Here it is really dificoult to know the model.
      Best regards from Spain.

Comment

It's an 38M Toldi I tank, and the tschako-like capped men are Hungarian officers. From the far lfet soldier uniform (diagonal strap) the photo was taken near the start of the war (maybe 1940)

Could we see the another photos of this set too?

Comment

That is the command version of the Toldi, the loop antenna being the identification feature for the command part and the 20mm gun being the identifcation for the "Toldi I". I would ask why you identify the officers as "Panzerofficiere" though as none of them either German or Hungarian is wearing any item of "panzer" clothing.

Comment

Toldi tank,I or II

Comment

Originally posted by Alanmccoubrey View Post
              That is the command version of the Toldi, the loop antenna being the identification feature for the command part and the 20mm gun being the identifcation for the "Toldi I". I would ask why you identify the officers as "Panzerofficiere" though as none of them either German or Hungarian is wearing any item of "panzer" clothing.
              The officer on the left is not "panzer" officer for sure...the color of the collar is not light blue.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X