Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FU.-Ausweis and another Ausweis, need help Identifying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FU.-Ausweis and another Ausweis, need help Identifying.

Hey Guys, i resently bought these 2 Ausweises for next to nothing, but i'm not quite sure what they are.

Ik think the FU.-Ausweis is some sort of family-money-help document?
    And the other document looks to be a clear pasage document for during raids on the city Stettin?

The picture's:
    Attached Files
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

Inside.
    Attached Files
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.

Comment

The other Ausweis.
      Attached Files

Comment

Whoops, dubble post!

Please delete this one.

Comment

Comment

The second one says that the holder/bearer is employed by the city of Stettin, and is authorized to immediately report to his post following "terror raids". Nobody is to hinder his progress (i.e., police, gendarmerie, etc.) when he's out in a semi-dangerous environment, so he can do his job.

best
            Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks

Anyone an idea about the first?

Comment

The first one is a document (pass) that allows the family of Karl Fritsche to receive family support (Familien-Unterhalt) during his stay with the German Army.

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X