Signal Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal Magazine

Is there any Signal collectors on this forum that has seen any of the last two Swedish 5/45 & 6/45 issues? (Bildtidningen Signal)

Thank you

/Bjorn

This is the coverst of the two from the Spanish site http://luftwaffe2.chez.com/

noone?

Comment

Several of us have number 5. Xerographic copies of number 6 have been posted in an earlier thread.

See:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=75491

Ramon

Comment

its mad they did a june issue considering the war was finished a month by then!!VERY interesting!! what subject matter to they deal with in the final issue?(i dont speak swedish!!!)

Comment

Signal was published every two weeks so the last 1945 issue would have been in March. Still quite late considering what was happening politically and militarily.

Regards,
          Ed

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys.
            Anyone with number Swedish nr5 that want to share the index?

@ramon: Great thread cant belive I missed it.

@paddywhack - Topics in images in the other thread
            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=75491
            post 16# The electric machinegun
            post 17# How an American sees (views?) the Soviets
            post 18# On march to Germany
            post 19# graves, wrecks and ruins
            post 20# REALITY photos taken by an front soldier
            post 21# Cadetts(?) Officer training in Germany today

Thanks /Bjorn

Comment

Bringing this back up, I found copies of #3 and #4 1945, #4 has an interesting 8 page loose section *Signal EXTRA" "V2 Hur England ser och upplever den".
              This is a loose section dealing with the V2 rocket program, I don't read or speak Swiss, but looks to be pretty interesting and perhaps even rare as it was a loose section?
              Do any other members here have this EXTRA peice?
              I will be re newing my assoc. membership soon and will post photos of it in a seperate thread if any interest in seeing this is shown?
              Best Regards!
              Kevin

Comment

I have all the known Signal Extras in my collection. You can collect them by language and see the different editorial content among them.

Ramon

Comment

different editorial contents

Originally posted by ramon View Post
                  I have all the known Signal Extras in my collection. You can collect them by language and see the different editorial content among them.

Ramon

Ramon,
                  do you know if any historians ever did a published survey as to the It might be very informative.
                  thanks,
                  Michael

Comment

Michael,
                    Go to www.signalmagazine.com This is an English site out of Germany. Alexander Zoeller has dane an excellent job with his overview of Signal.

I also have the Signal Extra that you mention. These inserts were printed at random and covered specific subjects such as the Warsaw uprising, rescue of Mussolini, VI rocket, defense of French ports, etc.

Regards,
                    Ed

Comment

Originally posted by stroh View Post
                      Michael,
                      Go to www.signalmagazine.com This is an English site out of Germany. Alexander Zoeller has dane an excellent job with his overview of Signal.

I also have the Signal Extra that you mention. These inserts were printed at random and covered specific subjects such as the Warsaw uprising, rescue of Mussolini, VI rocket, defense of French ports, etc.

Regards,
                      Ed
                      You can truly say this guy has a FOCUS!!! Nice website.

Comment

Just wanted to make a small update to my old thread. I managed to get all of the published issues from 1945 of Signal Magazines. (except the elusive number 6)

Does anyone has any recent sales prices for the German 1945-5 issue ?

No one has any better images from 1945-6 issue ?

Thanks

Bjorn
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice and even some doubles

Comment

Yes I was abit lucky I bought a big lot and found that it had the last five 1945 issues:-)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                            X