Blue Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Division

This is for our friend Carlos Esquiroz, here you can see three citations from german medals awarded to one of his relatives.

First his EK II awarded for action in the Ilmen Sea (just 32 awarded in this action that took a complete company that was almost wiped out by the russian and the weather, they suffered an amazing 94.1% of casualties, he suffered from frostbite)

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

His Ostmedaille, received in Spain by the German Embassy

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Finally the conmemorative German Medal. that he also received in Spain.

Angel

I let Carlos to explain us something more about his relative, later we post other pieces from another of his unclles who also fought, and died, in Russia.
      Attached Files

Comment

The EK2 document for a member of the Ski-company is really fantastic.
        I kept contacts with another survivor of this company, called Ricardo Bautista Molina. They lived in my village, in Extremadura, and I can see a lot of interesting items wich belonged to this veteran.
        Regards

Comment

Do you have his medals too? Or any more items belonging to him and his family?

Dan

Comment

Unfortunately I haven´t any items from this family, I just can see his paper and medals. I remember specially this: He brought a lot of soviet army items, like medals, a hat, badges, red stars...
            Today, I have lost the contact with this family.

Comment

Can you post pictures of the medals?

Dan

Comment

Sorry, I didn´t take any photografs of these items, and now, as I said before, I don´t know where is this family. I´m a donkey, I know, but... the damage is done.
                Regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X