Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stug wrapper portret, GD?

Hey Guys,
    Today i got this little photo, and as soon as i looked on it i noticed that the guy has something on his shoulderboard, could it be GD?
    I don't dare to shout it out again after the previous photo of which i thought it could be GD

I didn't know it when i bought it, so that would be nice, it was only one Euro
    Picture:

I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

I'd say definitely "Großdeutschland"

Nice score!

Rob

Comment

Indeed and the waffenfarbe seems too light for artillery red. White or yellow perhaps?
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
        Indeed and the waffenfarbe seems too light for artillery red. White or yellow perhaps?
        What colors are possible? did light-green (PzGr) exist?
        I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
        Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
        My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

According to Mike Pruett's book on field uniforms of the panzer forces GD infantry only ever wore white. seems to be coloured though to me, perhaps even pink? ie. panzerjäger.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X