Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sd.Kfz 222 Afrika Korps Postcard

Hi gentlemen,

How do I know whether this is a repro or original. Not exactly good with postcards & photos, but I sure do love panzers & vehicles!

Thank you.

Wunhur
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wunhur
      Reverse
      I must to touch the postcard to tell you exactly, but, as I can see in the reverse it look original.
      This cheap and plentiful items are less copied, but there are a lot of exception to probe this rule.
      Its always interesting to look the paper (colour, oxide, wear in the corner...) and the print of the reverse before the photograph in it self.
      Best Regards from Spain

Comment

Hello Wunhur,
        this one is for sure a good one. It`s quite funny, because I have seen exactly that same postcard 4 times today at a small shop dealing with postcards here in my town.It`s a part from a series of PK Cards. Seems to be a commen motiv, and there are surely some numbers of that postcard out there. I think that one I saw was for about 5 € so I hope you did not pay much more!

World is a small place to be!
        cheers
        Jan

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, I guess this is a common card and the price reflects the fact. Got this piece for around $9, so I guess that is fair.

Wunhur

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X