Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Wochenspruch der NSDAP - just arrived

Hi all!
    just wanted to share my latest acquisition.
    Although I am trying to concentrate of Nazi postal propaganda I still can't help spending on the odd non related item when I spot something interesting.
    And here is a my latest purchase an original Wochenspruch from 1939.

The Nazi Party's Central Propaganda Office (the Reichspropagandaleitung) produced a weekly poster with a quotation that could be displayed in party offices, public buildings, etc. They were published in large editions, and were part of the visual face of the Third Reich and here is a great example of one - anybody else got anything like it?
    regards
    A
    Attached Files

These are nice, but hard to display if you have a whole bunch of 'em. I had about 250 at one time, probably about 200 now. They're moderately common.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi Hank!
      I know what you mean about being hard to display items - my wife now makes me go to the loft to view my collection as apparently we have no room anywhere else in the house - seem to have a lot of her shoes all over the place mind - happy collecting
      regards
      Armen

Comment

I bought two on last year, and frame it quite nicely.
        They display very well, and help to understand the nazi propaganda.
        It's really interesting to read, no doubt about that.

I would like to have more, that my interest after buying armbands for two years.

It's not militaria, so prices are low, but these things are highly incorrect.

Mine are hidden untill i find a solution to hang them on the wall.

My wife don't really matters, but people get white when they see them.

It was better accepted 15 years ago, but nowadays it look like that we are in 1946, and public tend to see nazis everywhere. I'm quite happy for now, because, as you know, Europe is about to ban all this things.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X