Luftwaffe General in Southern Italy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe General in Southern Italy?

I assume that the man in the front left is a Luftwaffe General? if so, would anyone recognise him? I also assume that the pic was taken somewhere in Southern Italy? I can only make out parts of the writing on the back, but one the things I can read is that the man with the little stick on the left is an Italian General who also lives in town and that they meet up with him from to time. Can anyone help? Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

close up
    Attached Files

Comment

writing on the back
      Attached Files

Comment

Torstenbel
        you exactly read the text on the back of the photo. There is only written that from time to time they met an Italian General (on the photo left with the little stick) who lived in that town, no name of the general, no further notice or other names are given.

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
          Torstenbel
          you exactly read the text on the back of the photo. There is only written that from time to time they met an Italian General (on the photo left with the little stick) who lived in that town, no name of the general, no further notice or other names are given.

Gerdan
          Hi gerdan, you're right ... no further info about places or names is given on the back of the photo, but I am hoping that someone might recognise the man or men on this photo? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X