Dr Ing Kammlers office document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Ing Kammlers office document

Any of our German friends on here translate this document for me please?
    i know its to the district court in leitmeritz as this is a part of a large file from that court building i have, of interest is this document from Dr Ing Kammlers office.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Kammler

Also the Geheim document states Organisation "Richard"?
    cheers Sean
    Attached Files

Geheim
    Attached Files

Comment

In the first document is written that the local court house in Lobositz Sudetengau) has been reserved for the Kammler organization.

Gerdan

Comment

In the 2nd document is told that people working with operation "Richard" need other governmental buildings, so the Reichsfinanzschule (after the courses are finished) in Leitmeritz and the local district old people's home except 8 rooms who are reserved for the Reichsjustizministerium. Also the local court house in Lobositz.

Gerdan

Comment

Vielen dank Gerdan Sean

Comment

These Kammler documents are extraordinary. SS Gen Hans Kammler's himself, is the subject of intense speculation regarding his role (during and after the War) supervising experimentation involving "Scalar" sound waves. A non-fossil fuel based propulsion technology, that is now highly classified, deep in the world of "black ops". [See Dr. Joseph P Farrell's Book: The SS Brotherhood of the Bell]

Although he was one of the major power players 1944-45 in the Third Reich, Kammler is a relatively unknown commodity in the history books of the period.
            Speer stated that by 1945, "most of my work had been transferred to Kammler...."

So to see these documents is great!
            Thanks

Comment

Thanks Bob, there are some other documents with reference to the Speer organisation as well, Sean

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X