Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger photo lot...

Hi guys,

I got this cigar box of pictures today. 350 pieces, a lot of enemy tanks from France and England, a few artillery balloons, vehicles, units, graves, landscapes and so on. Many of these pictures are from France, Belgium Russia and Poland, around 20% civilian pictures.

I have no idea about the value. I know this is nearly impossible to tell, but for what amount do these pictures move? I have absolutely no idea.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

id say the aircraft tank ones would go for about E10-20 the ones of groups of soldiers maybe a bit less!the landscapes ones maybe E2-5

Comment

The only way to know the price is to auction them. Every picture collectors are looking for something different. So the price may change from collector to collector.

Civilian pictures don't bring that much money in comparison with military related pictures.

Is it a lot dedicated to the same person? If yes, you should sell it as a lot and not individually.

Comment

Thanks guys,

much appreciated. The lot is from one person, I won´t break it up. I will list it on ebay, I can send you the link via pm, if you are interested.

Regards,

Daniel

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=150329057207
          Last edited by Nordmark; 02-25-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X