Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My EXTREMELY tiny collection....

Hello All,

Here are my 3 German WWII photos. This first one is my favorite. The reverse side has the StuGIII crewman names and ranks written in pencil.

I don't collect photos, but a friend gave these to me, so I keep them. I do really like the first one, though - I keep it displayed next to my silver Panzerabzeichen in its own Reicher mount (see LAST photo in this series).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jt327gir; 02-24-2009, 02:53 AM.

Reverse of StuGIII photo...
    Attached Files

Comment

Photo #2: Family photo. This one was unfortunately torn from one of those old photo albums with the black pages (traces of the black can be seen around the edges). Still, it's a nice photo.
      Attached Files

Comment

Photo #3: Soldier.
        Attached Files

Comment

StuGIII photo with PAB...

Here is how I display the first photo.....with a worn silver Panzerabzeichen. I think it makes an attractive display. The PAB is an Assmann.
          Attached Files

Comment

Panzer III

I like this photo more than the portraits. And isn't an Stug III, but a Panzer III, possibly an Ausf G. Thaks for posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Guillem Marti View Post
              I like this photo more than the portraits. And isn't an Stug III, but a Panzer III, possibly an Ausf G. Thaks for posting them.
              Thanks for the Panzer III identification. It was hard to tell what kind of tank it is since it is camouflaged, and I had wondered why a StuG crew would be wearing what appear to be silver Panzerabzeichen. Mystery solved, thanks!

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X