A plethora of COLOR 3rd Reich photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A plethora of COLOR 3rd Reich photos...

I just found these browsing the .net,some are familiar,some I've never seen,enjoy.... http://community.livejournal.com/pho...on/991878.html

now THAT'S a pretty bad-assed haul of pics...thanks for the heads up. a fascinating window into a time gone by...which, alas, most modern-made historical films fail to capture or even come close to.

Comment

The vivid color of these pics ARE simply scrumptious for the period. Note this fellow in the first pic seems rather confident he could beat most of us in our 3R decorations display cabinets! And check out that crash helm in the VW pic!

Comment

Thanks for posting the link--as you say, some are familiar, but lots are definitely not! Great!
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Some fantastic pics there -thanks for posting.

Comment

wow!

Comment

Blood Orders anyone?
              Attached Files

Comment

Care to do the math on the current value of all these SS helmets?

Comment

Whoa....incredible photos. Great find and thanks for posting.

Comment

There are more than 1 page

reference -
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=339705

Comment

It was the release of the Frentz and Jäger image archives (as depicted in the thread), that caused me to stop collecting German war-era color slides. The themes and the quality are so incredibly compelling that what I have simply pales in comparison.
                      I guess I'll just stick to camera collecting instead...

seekwhence

Comment

Originally posted by seekwhence View Post
                        It was the release of the Frentz and Jäger image archives (as depicted in the thread), that caused me to stop collecting German war-era color slides. The themes and the quality are so incredibly compelling that what I have simply pales in comparison.
                        I guess I'll just stick to camera collecting instead...

seekwhence
                        i'm happy you knew about the release...but i'm even gladder someone was kind enough to post the links...so now we can all sit back and enjoy them!

Comment

Be sure to check out member Trance Eyes' find of page two as well!

Comment

Or alternatively...

http://images.google.com/images?q=Hu...=source%3Alife

Here is the whole collection shown on Google Pics!!!

I love these pics, just puts everything into perfect perspective, almost as if it were yesterday!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X