Ritterkreuzträger photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritterkreuzträger photo's

Can anyone tell me what the value is of Ritterkreuzträger photo's with a signature on them?

I can buy a few of them from a widow with some other stuff, but i need to make an offer.
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

It depends on the person, the branch, how "known", and post war signature of war time...too little info to give a definitive answer.

Since you know who this person is, the estand usually has KC signed photographs. There you can judge what the value of these might be.

Comment

Oh oke, i'll have a look at that.
      Anyway, here are a few picture's (click on them to enlarge):

Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.

Comment

they look post war! id say E25-35 on them!

Comment

Patrick is right, post war examples like these are in that price range, although Waffen-SS like Kumm and U-Boat CO's usually are a little more desirable.

Comment

Thanks guys, i made an offer and today i heard that the offer was oke, so i'm gonna buy it.
            I'll post the stuff here when i got it, it includes hand written letters from Ritterkreuz trägers i am told.

Comment

Hey Guys, today i received the lot, which consist roughly of:

* 2 wehpassen
              * 1 arbeitsbuch
              * 1 Kennkarte
              * 2 "hollyday cards" one with the Führer on it
              * 1 picture of Theodor Johannes (Infat. 3. Augsburg).
              * 2 picture's of Baldur von Schirach, one with autograph. He was the leader of the Hitlerjugend until 1940, then he became the Gauleiter of Vienna. He was responsible for the deportation of 185.000 jews, he was jailed for 20 years after the war.
              * 5 envelops with a letter and picture with autograph on them of Ritterkreuzträgers.
              * 4 picture's with autograph's of Ritterkreuzträgers.
              * 1 modern picture of the Ritterkreuzträger Werner Kost, with autograph.

Here are some scans of it.
              (click on them to enlarge):

Comment

And here some more picture's.
                (Click on them to enlarge):

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X