DAK Death Card on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAK Death Card on Ebay

I have followed German Ebay since its early days and I have seen this particular death card probably a dozen or so times over the years. I think I may have seen it on US Ebay also.
    http://cgi.ebay.de/Sterbebild-Afrika...1%7C240%3A1318
    My question is how many death cards did they usually print up for each KIA? There are other cards that I have seen multiple times also. Are these being reproduced alot or did someone just find a stash of them? Thanks.

Then you also know there are quite a few FJ-RK-W-SS that always pop up every year, same ones. Over and over. Yes, they are reprinting them and judging by the fact they still sell are still making money off people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd I. View Post
      Then you also know there are quite a few FJ-RK-W-SS that always pop up every year, same ones. Over and over. Yes, they are reprinting them and judging by the fact they still sell are still making money off people.
      Yes, sad that there is not a photographic list of these cards that are encountered time and time again. Most of the DAK ones that I have seen countless times are always El Alamein, pilot or FJ related.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X