X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny pictures

Taken from here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/700-WWII-GERMAN-...1%7C240%3A1309

Can someone propose a plausible explanation for what is happening here?

The Germans were very efficient at getting to the bottom of things.......

Comment

Preparations for that nights raid were going well, nothing would squeak and give their position away.......

Comment

The earliest photographic evidence of money up the wazzu!!!Mike.

Comment

New interrogation technique for the Gestapo

Comment

That rather odd photos aside it is the most amazing lot every thing from the Glider badge to captured french colonial soilders.

Comment

Charlie Snyder getting ready to complete another ebay transaction....

Comment

thats a pretty great group of pics!i reckon theres a good chance that it will get split up by the buyer once it is sold!! it does have everything in it though tanks ships uboats and a bizarre photo that cannot be explained!!!!

Comment

dip stick

He is pretending (I hope) to have just checked his mate with a dip stick

He looks very happy to have found some lube!

Imagine the developer's expression when he saw this one.

Comment

Deep down Hans knew he would never be able to tell his children what he really did during the war.........

After their first confirmed kill with the 88, Hans wondered if he misunderstood the Leutnants request to paint a ring.......

'Bloody officers' thought Hans, 'shine my boots, press my uniform, polish my rings.......'

Comment

Id say he had a wound in the buttocks region. Pretty difficult wound to treat yourself. Might be schrapnell and looks like hes taped up some on the inside and outside left leg. Had to be a very painful place to have been hit. a few more inches to the right, and he would be a prime candidate for peritonitus. Even walking or sitting would be difficult. Id say this happened in italy or a tropical area as there is a whermacht pith helmet upside down on the left side, and an army helmet in the middle of the equiptment pile on the right. .
                      Also looks like they are camofladging something with those branches , possibly a tent. The wounded guy prior to ,might have been sitting in the tub behind the guy giving treatment. Or maybe the tub was being used to help cleanse the wound. Regardless it had to be an embarrassing situation to find ones self in. Wouldnt be a good time to lose the cherry off that cig because of giggling, as the guy helping him out looks like hes having a tough time holding back his desire to laugh.

Comment

Now I know what 'Alte Kameranden' means

Comment

Originally posted by blinky View Post
                          Charlie Snyder getting ready to complete another ebay transaction....

Comment

It's a similar one.
                            Speak to my ass,my head is ill.

Comment

There is an obvious explanation to the first photo - they were testing out the latest innovation in rifle cleaning tool - what better place to give it the harshest test of all than a festering assole.

As to the second picture - that's just simply too much schnapps - look at the state of his shrivelled sack

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X