Repair and upkeep of photo albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair and upkeep of photo albums

Hello again,,I have another question regarding albums,,if a picture falls out what method should I use to put it back in? Glue? if so what kind?
    I have noticed that when I blacklight my albums a few have glowing glue spots on them, is indicitive of postwar repair?

while we are on the subject can you give me a quick and dirty way to check for authenticity in a photo?

some of the pics have AGFA or something on the back and some have a little two digit number,, and some have something scribbled on them,,any ideas??
    thanks,Tim

I would NOT glue them back in. Find some sort of nice envelope to put them in and just keep them with the album. It doesn't really detract from the overall album much if a few are loose, but you know where they go.

Comment

Tim one could always pickup the corner tabs and use them. That way they stay in the album in the original location without possible damage from glue. Once you let the photo get "loose" from an album it does lose its place in the overall scheme of the album

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X