Help with "onionskin" in albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with "onionskin" in albums

Hello! I am into complete albums,,and have noticed that there is between each page another page of what I term onion skin?? my question is..has anyone ever seen the type where there seems to be a spiderweb design with a spider and then I have seen the generic one with swirls on them,,can anyone help me understand what these are and how many different designs ther might be?? thanks,, here is the spiderweb design:
    Attached Files

with spider
    Attached Files

Comment

generic swirls
      Attached Files

Comment

Pioneer album with the spiderweb design
        Attached Files

Comment

Niblet

a lot of album manufactured in thoses years have these pages of thin paper with this special "design". It was made to protect the pictures between the pages. And even it was a temporary fashion.
          I have seen a lot of them.

Gerdan

Comment

Same here, including this spiderweb design
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Checked the photo albums I have, and yes they have the spider web! But no spider in mine

Comment

Thanks guys! apprciate it!

Comment

Traces...

Traces of these patterns can be spotted on the photos, too! I have a group of 24 photos of a RAD member, which were unfortunately taken off their album... The spider web pattern can be clearly seen on the photos though, under light. So, that kind of paper should not be that "neutral", as it's leaving it's mark on the photos... Maybe some other patterns could be traced "indirectly" in that way!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X