• Show
Clear All

Anti Partisan badge in wear photo

Nice photo...not so nice price!

http://cgi.ebay.de/131-Foto-Portrait...1%7C240%3A1308

Nice ! only the price

Comment

Pic removed as requested.
      Last edited by SiPo; 02-01-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Ouch!! up to over $520!!!

Comment

Hello,

In 5 years I've seen 3 pictures only with the BKA on sale on Ebay\elsewhere.
          This is a very nice portrait so IMHO the price is quite fair, BKA fans know that and they are ready for the ultimate bet.

Best Regards

Comment

Maybe I am out of line, but this photo looks wrong to me. I think the wear and wrinkles on the coat look like modern repro wool, and I think the 'pinch' on the hat looks a little questionable as well. Do any BKA collectors have thoughts on the quality of the medal?

Comment

I believe this image for top original.
              I have nothing to stzten from.
              I wolte it would be my

Comment

Hi,
                I see nothing wrong with that pic, except the price ! ouch 784€ !

I know that badge is scarce on pics , and this one is clear, but it is a damned bunch of money !

jacques

Comment

very nice photo ... surprising price .... i am surprised that ebay let the auction go through ... if I had put this up for sale with worldwide availability than it would have been zapped within an hour by the ebay Gestapo ... ah well, but there you go ... did someone on this forum buy the photo??? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

hi please @ g hanson the new owner will please remove the photo...

i don#t know is the new owner in this Forum registered but i know he has some nice Photos in his collection...

Comment

SUDEK13 Strikes again!! His army of Orcs and the evil eye is searching out for the rarities!!!

Comment

Thats a great looking pic but hell of a lot of money, i just won 1 on ebay susposedly genuine but worth a shot i suspose ,
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi SScrooge,

Are you sure that's a BKA?
                          Seems more like a Panzer abzeichen to me..may you post a close uo please?

Best Regards

Comment

Hi, seller says that the ss guy landstorm nederland was a holder of ek1 ek2 IAB and Apb, i only won it today so until it arrives wont know for sure, but being from ebay you are probably correct it will no doubt be a pab, but wasnt a lot of money thankfully, rgds Dave
                            Last edited by sscrooge; 02-01-2009, 12:35 PM.

Comment

pic has just arrived but not apb
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X