Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature

Can anyone tell me to whom it belongs and where can I find the information about him?
    http://sammler.ru/index.php?showtopic=49565
    Thank you.

Maybe Prechter? No idea on how to dig up info on such a person, except maybe search for the name in conjunction with whatever city it is associated with.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

archi78

enclosed you find some SS related letters (sorry, written in German!) and among them you will find a letter dated 25. Juni 1944 addressed to SS-Obergruppenfüher Sachs.
      In this letter is named Obersturmbannführer Prechter as the "Kommandeur Oberehnheim".
      May be a link which helps you.

Gerdan

http://wissen.spiegel.de/wissen/doku...91&top=SPIEGEL

Comment

SS-Obersturmbannführer Hugo Prechter; DOB 5 June 1897; SS no. 276 908; NSDAP no. 887 093; Staff SS-Oberabschitt Südwest.
        Reichsschule-SS Oberehnheim was a school established by Himmler with the help of Gertrud Scholz-Klink which trained female signals operators. It was situated near Strasbourg in Alsace and Prechter was in command.
        Max.
        Last edited by max history; 01-13-2009, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Thank you. I thought that it was the name but couldn't find any information on him. How is it possible that he haven't been promoted since 1940?

Comment

Prechter was promoted to SS-Obersturmbannführer on 10 Sep 1939 and that proved to be his last promotion.
            Max.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X