2 signed docs. Hitler and Goering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 signed docs. Hitler and Goering.

Hi to all, would it be possible to place a value on some recently obtained documents? A friend has come up with what appears to be some sort of civil commendation to a named individual with Hitler's signature and a German Cross in Gold award document (not named) with Goering's signature. Both are in good condition. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks

Without seeing them no. The civillian doc you refer to is far too vague and what do you mean by an unnamed German cross doc? Do you mean blank?
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hi Simon, sorry I don't have any pictures to show. The German Cross document seems to be blank where the reciepiants name would be placed. Probably out of a stack of signed blanks waiting to be awarded, if there was such a thing. Thanks for your help

Comment

Well if genuine then the sig is a facsimile. Unless the other doc is something really special it's likely also a facsimile.

Impossible to say more really.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks again Simon, when I look at the signatures with a loupe it appears that the ink has actually soaked into the parchment(spyder web?) and the cross document has a really nice and detailed eagle deeply embossed into the paper. I'll do what I can to get some photos.

Comment

Hi Mike, maybe you can use a scanner?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X