New Militaria Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Militaria Website

Thought I would let you know about a new website....
    http://www.militaryautographs.com/
    While specializing in paper, they have lots of other high-end militaria available.
    I know them personally and can give them a resounding
    Best regards,
    Roy

Nice To Have New Dealers

I`m sure they are Good Guys, it would be helpful if they mentioned that all the Waffen SS RKT photos are post war and post war signed.

Comment

Decorations

I took a quick look at this site and clicked onto the section labeled DECORATIONS. The Bronze PAB marked "AS" in a triangle is a reproduction.
      Although the images are not very large, the Silver CCC marked "FLL" appears to be a recent, very well done copy. The 4 side crimps are not what I would expect to see on an original. If the logo were larger, you could make a determination there as well.

Comment

Agree with Tim and just want to add that the Para Badge also looks like a repop.
        The Blockade Breakers badge is also suspicious to say the least.

Skip
        LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Para PooPoo

Hello Roy,
          I too believe that the Para badge shown is not a period piece. Even with the dark pics I can see that the pin, catch, and hinge are of the types known widely on repro badges of all shape and size. You will never find this setup on original Paras, regardless of the maker. If he is an acquaintance, I would definately want to point this out to him and to have him take a closer look at the other pieces in question too.
          ERIC

Comment

Originally posted by ERIC S.
            Hello Roy,
            I too believe that the Para badge shown is not a period piece. Even with the dark pics I can see that the pin, catch, and hinge are of the types known widely on repro badges of all shape and size. You will never find this setup on original Paras, regardless of the maker. If he is an acquaintance, I would definately want to point this out to him and to have him take a closer look at the other pieces in question too.
            ERIC
            Guys, thanks very much for the feedback.
            Bill & George specialize in paper and I'm sure they're extremely disappointed that you've identified a few questionable badges.
            I can assure you they're honorable gentlemen and stand by everything they sell.
            I've passed along everyone's comments and I'm sure they'll make the necessary corrections to the website.
            Thank you!
            Roy

Comment

I really think they should change their email address.

Best regards/ Daniel

Comment

yup,
                Several fakes are detected..!!

Jos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X