Bring out your custom camo pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring out your custom camo pics!

I'd be interested to see photos depicting custom camouflage items being worn, from the 'fieldmade' cap to privately tailored tunics and trousers. Anything that you may have in your collection would be of interest; perhaps we can compile a nice cross section of this kind kind of variety that way. (I know there's much more than could ever be covered in one threat, however a selection of interesting clothing would be nice!)

I will start with a photo of a Polizei unit engaged in partisan warfare in the Adriatic region in mid-1944:
    Attached Files

And from the same series (I suspect) ...

Last edited by Frosch; 12-14-2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Color camo...

finis
      Last edited by seekwhence; 11-28-2005, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Great photos! This Brandenburger looking at Yugoslav partisan leader Tito's captured uniform with SS-Fallschirmjäger-Btl 500 paratroopers after the Battle of Drvar in May 1944 is wearing a non-regulation jacket that is very similar to the jackets worn by the armed police in the photos you posted. It is made of Italian camo material. Note the WH breast eagle. This is from my collection of SS-Kriegsberichter and private photos related to the Waffen-SS Para Bn. There is another widely-published photo from the same series that is almost the same as this image. This one was not published because it shows the plain SS collar patches worn by the B-Soldaten - Bewährungs-Soldaten...soldiers on disciplinary-related probation - who made up over half of the early intake of the SS parachute battalion.

Prosper Keating
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X