Picture,PK and postcard advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture,PK and postcard advice?

I was wondering if anyone would take the time to look below and give me some rough numbers I might use when I post these on the estand. They like many items have sat in the dark for too long of a time and need to go to those you enjoy such items.

Thank you for the help.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Most of them appear to be the standard 5x7 in size. One or two on the right do not appear to be press photos. If I may ask on the press photos, what is on the backs of them? Is it possible to see the reverse of some of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
          Most of them appear to be the standard 5x7 in size. One or two on the right do not appear to be press photos. If I may ask on the press photos, what is on the backs of them? Is it possible to see the reverse of some of these?
          Todd, here they are all have a slip of paper on the back of them. Thank you for your assistance on these.
          Attached Files

Comment

!

The value by another forum member of theses PK pictures has been placed at less than $10.00 each I was under the idea that they might be worth more. With such little value I will be giving them to my young son who wants to paste them in a scrapbook and use them for a school project.

He will be surprised to know he's getting them.

Comment

Paste them in a scrapbook? Say it ain't so! They're worth more than $10.00.

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

It is of course your choice to give them to your son...but I would think twice about it if he is going to paste them into a scrapbook. Many press photos go for alot more than the $10 that you were quoted. I've seen them go for as much as $100 in some cases. I see several that probably would go for at least $50 to $60 especially the SS types. The best thing would be to do some searching of your own on WAF or even check out other Websites for prices to include Ebay.

Comment

I don't see any SS press photos. The two on the right are Sammelwerk cards which I don't see sell near what a true SS press photo should go for. Most of the press photos I see should run in the $10-20 range.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
                    I don't see any SS press photos. The two on the right are Sammelwerk cards which I don't see sell near what a true SS press photo should go for. Most of the press photos I see should run in the $10-20 range.

Todd,

Thank you for your response and help on these pictures, it was good of you.

Regards,
                    Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X