Otto Kumm's signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto Kumm's signature

I am looking for opioion on this. I was told that this is Otto's Kumm's signature in 2001. A few years before he passed. I had read that he sufferd from parkinsons. Does any one know is he had parkinson, or is that just hype? Thanks Paul
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paul R.; 10-25-2008, 07:17 PM.

closer image
    Attached Files

Comment

I don't know about Parkinson's, but his signature did degenerate towards the end of his life.

Comment

It doesn't resemble any that I have from him but they were in the early 90's.

If you do a google search for images you can find various examples....this one in particular.

http://www.heroautographs.com/kummorg.html

/Ian
        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

I have about 9 signed photos of Otto Kumm some signed not that long before he died none of which look like this one !!

regards

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul E View Post
            I have about 9 signed photos of Otto Kumm some signed not that long before he died none of which look like this one !!

regards

Paul
            Not sure if you mean the top photo Paul or the weblink one at www.heroautographs.com? The one at the heroautographs website I know for a fact is genuine because a very good friend of mine collected it in the late 90's from Ottto and was there when it was signed (see attached) he is sitting with him signing a number that day. There are always variations, even on the same day. I will also attach 4 other examples signed the same day for comparison. By the way, Otto was paid for the signatures before anyone jumps in!
            Attached Files

Comment

and here are 4 others as promised signed by Otto Kumm on the same occasion!.....note slight variations that will always occur, especially when a few are signed the same day.....
              Attached Files

Comment

I meant the top photo, most of mine were signed by Otto personally at DF Regt veterans meetings.

The Herosautograph one is fine.

regards

Paul

Comment

Thanks all for helping me clear this up. Paul

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X