help with original SS photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with original SS photos

I'm going to offer as trade some original SS photos to a friend who has a document I need. NONE are portraits but all are known personalities (Generals, KC in casual shots or ceremonies).

Sizes range from 35mm contact originals to slightly smaller than a postcard.

Obviously I want to trade as few as possible for the document (an IC Vorschlagsliste), I value the doc at 200-250.

What guess on value or how many pics should I trade, remembering he'll probably want to pick from the 25-30 available. If the experts say they're only $10 a piece photos, I'd rather keep them as they're all 1 of a kind.

Mark

If they're original, private shots that are clear, in focus etc. then they could be worth anything from 20-30 euros into the hundreds.

As for the EK vorschlagsliste, the value of that depends on whose ,if any, signatures are on it, who's on the list (ie. future higher award winners) and to which unit.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

all are clear, focused, etc. Include Hausser, Kleinheisterkamp, Weidinger, Keppler, etc as well as some Junkerschule Braunschweig shots.

The Vorschlagsliste is for Wiking, signed by Gille, and the list includes a later GC in silver and a later General.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X