Zehn Woken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zehn Woken

Hello, can anyone help me ID this newspaper. It is titled Zehn Wochen (Ten Weeks) and it follws Lindemann's army group from the 12 of jan 1943 to the 19th of march 1943, it has some spectacular pics throughout of Germans fighting through the winter months. Any info would be much appreciated.

Ritchie.

IMG_0155_1_1_1_2_1.jpg

[ATTACH]1045137[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]1045138[/ATTACH]

Comment

Newspaper? It looks more like a magazine to me.

Generaloberst Georg Lindemann did not command a Heeresgruppe between January and March 1943, but rather Armeeoberkommando 18, which occupied the front north of the line Pskov - Lake Ilmen to the perimeter around Leningrad. The publication looks like a one-time propaganda piece printed mainly for internal consumption by AOK 18 personnel.

Comment

It is a sort of inter propaganda published in Riga (town) by Deutsche Verlags- und Drucl Gesellschaft im Ostland, 1943. The author's name is Eckensberger.

30 pages and illus.

I could find this title only one time in a German public library (Munich).

Gerdan

Comment

Thank you both for the info, I was having trouble finding any reference to this publication. Any ideas on the rarity of this item?

Comment

The other title: Dieter Schwarz, Die Freimaurer, is sold for about 80,00/90,00 €
              (German second hand booksellers).

Gerdan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X